Possibilities are at the center of our South Hills community.
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Artis Senior Living of South Hills, we design and plan everything—from our convenient services and amenities to our events—with intention, and with your loved one in mind. We ensure your loved one has opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in the Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art, or visit the beauty salon/barbershop. It’s a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s what you’ll find at our specialized Memory Care community in Bethel Park, PA:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Daily living assistance
- Cueing and orientation assistance
- Doctor appointment scheduling
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Respite care
- Apothecary Center
- Creative arts studio
- Chef-prepared Mediterranean-style menus with input opportunities through Time to Dish
- Health Center
- Hydration and snack stations
- Innovative, adaptive engagement programming
- Community Center for arts and crafts, special events and exercise classes
- Volunteer opportunities and letter-writing programs
- Walking path, gardens and courtyards
- Choose a furnished suite or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory display case located at entrance to each resident’s suite
- Residential finishes
Our community is intentionally designed to promote residents’ safety and independence.